2018 Enable Holidays Brochure Launch04 January 2018
We’ve just taken delivery of the brand new Enable Holidays’ brochure for 2018, featuring our best ever choice of accessible holidays for wheelchair-users and holidaymakers with limited mobility. The all-new collection includes more holiday types than ever before to cater for the ever-changing needs and aspirations of disabled tourists.
The New Brochure Includes;
- Mediterranean beach resorts continue to feature in abundance, but these are now supported by a huge variety of options to satisfy more discerning tastes.
- For the bold adventurer, there are exotic tours (some of which are escorted) to Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, South Africa, India and Vietnam.
- For lovers of European culture and the good things in life, there’s the opportunity for wine-tasting experiences in France, Italy and Spain.
- Whilst disabled travellers looking to make new friends in well-facilitated surroundings, will appreciate the choice of bespoke group holidays to consider in Jersey, Malta and Madeira.
- Enable Holidays has added even more adapted villas across the Mediterranean, Aegean, Canary Islands and Florida for holidaymakers looking for a little privacy in an oasis of tranquillity,
The entire collection now extends to more than 500 personally audited accessible holidays in over 50 destinations, across 12 different types of holiday.
If you’ve received a brochure from us in the past, you’ll be on our mailing list, so should automatically receive our new 2018 brochure in the post during January. If, however, you haven’t received your copy by February, please contact us. Alternatively, you can view it online right now, right here.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations