Voted Best Accessible Travel Provider For The Second Year Running12 June 2017
For the second year in a row, Enable Holidays have been voted as the 'Best Accessible Travel Provider' in the Silver Travel Advisor Awards 2017.
Following on from its successes at last year’s Silver Travel Awards and the Germany Travel Show Awards, specialist disabled travel company Enable Holidays has retained the title ‘Best Accessible Travel Company’ in the Silver Travel Awards 2017.
The awards ceremony was held on Thursday 8 June at Madame Tussauds, London with Welsh singer and radio presenter Aled Jones the host for the evening.
Commenting on Enable’s achievement, jubilant managing director Lynne Kirby, said: ‘’Last year’s result was a massive surprise - but to go on and be voted the best accessible holiday provider by our customers and industry peers for two years running is truly amazing. I’m absolutely over the moon – and especially delighted for the team at Enable who work extremely hard to delight each and every customer. This award belongs to them. I’m just thrilled to be holding it.’’
Now in their third year, the Silver Travel Awards were expanded to a total of 17 main categories and were voted for by more people than ever, with over 55,000 votes being cast.
Debbie Marshall, managing director of Silver Travel Advisor, said: “We are excited that a record number of over 50s have voted this year to choose these winners which recognise the holiday companies and experiences that serve them best.
The winners and runners-up all share one common feature – the ability to listen to older travellers and respond to them with flair and imagination.”
Alongside Enable Holidays in the ‘Best Accessible Travel Company’ category were major brands such as Saga Holidays, Shearings Holidays and Riviera Holidays.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations