A Story At Teatime28 June 2013
I'm really delighted about the amount of interest my trip to India has created, but I have to say I'm a liitle nervous about my radio interview this evening. I just hope it comes across well and paints a good picture of my experiences.
If you'd like to tune in to the interview, it's being featured on The Silver Travel Show at 6pm tonight on 'The Wireless' - an online radio service provided by Age UK. You can access the show via this link:
Best wishes, Lynne x
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You