Adapted Villas in the Algarve13 February 2018
Lagos – pronounced “lah-goosh” – rests on the bank of the Rio Bensafrim, where 16th Century walls surround the resorts picturesque cobbled streets and old buildings, which stand proudly beside the more contemporary structures that compose the main drag. If you desire a Portuguese location that offers great restaurants, exquisite beaches and an exciting nightlife, Lagos should certainly be on your wishlist!
Adapted Lagos Apartments
These apartments are perfect for families and large groups as they can sleep up to 18 people as there are 3 different apartments, 1 x Two Bedroom Apartment, 1 x Three Bedroom Apartment and it also has a Studio Apartment. They're available all year round and we recommend booking early, as this is a hugely popular destination with fantastic accessibility, great location and once in a lifetime activities.
Why is Lagos so good for Wheelchair Users?
- Short flight from the UK (Around 2hrs 30mins from most UK airports)
- Adapted transfers to and from Faro airport in a wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Wide range of specialist equipment available (Profiling Hospital Bed, Mobile Transfer Hoist, Shower/Commode Chairs, Rise and Recline Armchairs and also a hoist in to the swimming pool)
- Free wheelchair accessible courtesy car
- Wheelchair Accessible Dolphin Watching
- Coastal Cave Boat Trip (Manual Chairs)
- Cultural Trips
- Inflatable Sofa Towed By Speedboat
- Fado Evening
- Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting
- Monchique Mountain Excursion
- Zoo Marine Water Park Visit
- & Much More!
Whilst you're able to arrange these accessible activities whilst you're in Lagos, however please contact us at time of booking to pre-arrange any of these.
Please note that none of these activities are included in the price of your holiday.
0871 222 4939
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations