Albufeira from only £53502 April 2013
Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa, Albufeira, Portugal - from only £535pp this May.
The Vila Gale Cerro Alagoa is a delightful hotel offering excellent facilities and high standards of service. Accessible rooms come in the form of a twin bedroom or junior suite, with a choice of bath or flat floor shower. The toilet features grab rails and there is also one in the shower area.
Situated in the centre of Albufeira. Near to a small selection of bars and shops, with the lively strip some 1.2km away.
Swimming pool, games room, restaurant and bars, laundry service, health club, TV, air conditioning, sports activities, shop
Pool, playground, Nep Kids Club
Live music, animation, disco
Here is just a small selection of our special offers for May departures
Depart Liverpool 14.05.13 £535.00 per person
Depart Gatwick 06.05.13 £555.00 per person
Depart Edinburgh 05.05.13 £669.00 per person
All our prices include:
Accommodation with guaranteed adapted rooms.
Flights with allotted baggage allowance.
Adapted transfers by taxi between airports and resorts
Bespoke holiday planning to meet individual needs
Pre-booked equipment and excursions (where available)
For an up-to-date quote please contact our friendly team on 0871 222 4939
Prices are based on 2 sharing a twin room, on a bed and breakfast board basis and are subject to availability and change. Other dates, departure airports plus upgrades to half board and all inclusive available at a supplement.
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About