Black Friday | Double Discount22 November 2018
This Black Friday we're offering up to £200 Off!
Limited Time Only
Book a holiday during this Black Friday offer and get double the Early Bird Discount on your holiday!*
Any holiday booked before the end of business on Monday 26th November 2018 will have the double discount automatically applied.*
Visit any of over 50 counties where we have accessible accommodation!
How To Claim
Simply fill out an enquiry form on our website, or call us on 0121 374 0196 to enquire about a holiday - then if you confirm your holiday booking before the end of business on Monday the 26th the double discount will be applied to your quote.
*Save £200 per booking for two or more people (or £100 for single travellers) when confirming your holiday by 26th November 2018.
Upon enquiring for a holiday by no later than 5:30pm on 26th November 2018 you will automatically be entered into a free prize draw to win 1 of 5 Christmas Hampers. No purchase is necessary for the Christmas Hamper prize draw entry. All enquirer's names will be placed into a grand prize draw and our panel of judges will select the names at random on 1st December 2018. The five prize winners will be notified by email no later than the 8th of December 2018. The judges' decision is final, and each winner will receive a Christmas Hamper. No cash alternative will be offered. Please note - Only applicable to overseas holidays and this is not in conjunction with any other offer.
Contact Us on [email protected] or 0121 374 0196 for any further information and to book.
- 5 Best Accessible Wintertime Destinations
- Voted Best Accessible Travel Provider for the Fourth Year Running!
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018