Book for 2017 now05 September 2016
Whether you are tempted by a sun-soaked break in the Canaries, a fiesta in the Balearics, or a stay at any of our 50+ fabulous accessible destinations, it is already time to start thinking about booking your adapted room. 2017 accessible holidays are already flying off the shelves, and this is before the 2016 summer holiday season has even officially ended!
An enormous surge in interest in already-popular resorts across the Mediterranean and Balearics has meant that anyone interested in adapted accommodation in these areas should think hard about their choices now to ensure availability of adapted rooms. Another benefit of exploring now is that you will increase the likelihood of picking up a great deal.
It may seem early, but don’t delay and avoid disappointment next year.
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You