Book for 2017 now05 September 2016
Whether you are tempted by a sun-soaked break in the Canaries, a fiesta in the Balearics, or a stay at any of our 50+ fabulous accessible destinations, it is already time to start thinking about booking your adapted room. 2017 accessible holidays are already flying off the shelves, and this is before the 2016 summer holiday season has even officially ended!
An enormous surge in interest in already-popular resorts across the Mediterranean and Balearics has meant that anyone interested in adapted accommodation in these areas should think hard about their choices now to ensure availability of adapted rooms. Another benefit of exploring now is that you will increase the likelihood of picking up a great deal.
It may seem early, but don’t delay and avoid disappointment next year.
- 2018 Enable Holidays Brochure Launch
- Save £50 and Win a Christmas Hamper
- Accessible Barcelona Football Packages
- Accessibility in Rome
- Winter Sun Offers In The Canaries
- Tailor-Make Your Own Accessible Indian Tour
- Accessible Italy vs England - Six Nations 2018
- Top 10 tips for a hassle-free accessible holiday
- More FAQs
- Malta Group Tour