Book with confidence... Pack with peace of mind13 March 2013
Book with confidence – pack with peace of mind. You’re fully protected with Enable Holidays
By law, every travel company which sells air holidays in the UK is required to hold an ATOL, which stands for Air Travel Organiser’s Licence. The scheme protects customers if a company ceases trading by ensuring they don’t get stranded abroad or lose their money.
Enable Holidays hold an ATOL licence, which means you can book in total confidence and pack with peace of mind – in the knowledge that your money is safe and you are protected!
For more information on the security of ATOL, visit www.packwithpeaceofmind.co.uk
- 2018 Enable Holidays Brochure Launch
- Save £50 and Win a Christmas Hamper
- Accessible Barcelona Football Packages
- Accessibility in Rome
- Winter Sun Offers In The Canaries
- Tailor-Make Your Own Accessible Indian Tour
- Accessible Italy vs England - Six Nations 2018
- Top 10 tips for a hassle-free accessible holiday
- More FAQs
- Malta Group Tour