Book with confidence... Pack with peace of mind13 March 2013
Book with confidence – pack with peace of mind. You’re fully protected with Enable Holidays
By law, every travel company which sells air holidays in the UK is required to hold an ATOL, which stands for Air Travel Organiser’s Licence. The scheme protects customers if a company ceases trading by ensuring they don’t get stranded abroad or lose their money.
Enable Holidays hold an ATOL licence, which means you can book in total confidence and pack with peace of mind – in the knowledge that your money is safe and you are protected!
For more information on the security of ATOL, visit www.packwithpeaceofmind.co.uk
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You