Busy busy busy!07 July 2015
Well, the Enable Holidays team has been extremely busy of late, with three brand new website sections continuing to expand the number of accessible destinations available to you, our customers.
First off, our Luxury Stays section showcases a number of gorgeous self catering properties from across the UK. This range features beautiful locations and high quality, plushly furnished, accessible apartments, conversions and villas.
We have also recently added our Exceptional Hotels range, which offers accessible rooms in historic 4* hotels known for their opulent grandeur. Choose from Victorian mansion houses, Grade I and II listed buildings, country homes and even a hotel that has been providing hospitality and entertainment for over 800 years.
Lastly, we now also offer package deals to Hungary, home of hot thermal springs and some of the most spectacular architecture to be seen in Europe.
All in all, June and July so far have been productive months, and things are showing no sign of letting up. The plan now is to ensure we keep up the quality for you all as we plunge head first into summer!
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About