Celebrating Success at the DMUK Awards 201318 October 2013
Enable Holidays’ MD Lynne Kirby was delighted to present Rudding Park Hotel with the Happy Holidays Award at the recent DMUK Awards 2013.
The category, which was sponsored this year by Enable Holidays, recognises the holiday company, travel agent or organisation that has gone the extra mile to make their customers’ holiday memories happy ones.
According to DMUK what stood out for the judges in the nomination for Rudding Park Hotel was the amount of praise given to the staff. It seems that nothing was too much trouble for them and they were always on hand to help people with luggage, finding the right room and assisting with the breakfast buffet.
The nomination said: “The receptionists always greet us with a cheery word and smile and since our second visit they know exactly which room we require, the extra that I need in the bathroom and even which newspaper we like.”
At Enable Holidays we’re always pleased to see the needs of disabled travellers being taken into account and we’d personally like to congratulate Rudding Park Hotel for putting disabled people at the heart of its business.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations