Climbing - Enabled!01 June 2016
Enable Holidays is proud to be sponsoring an exciting upcoming event on Saturday, 18th June.
Birmingham’s premier climbing centre, Creation Climbing, is holding an accessible “Paraclimbing” event, in which it is hoped that people of all levels of mobility or disability will attend and give climbing a try.
Enable Holidays and Creation Climbing have been beavering away in order to promote this event, and have so far attracted the attention of some very reputable organisations and figures within the disabled community. It is an event listed on the official Facebook page for Special Olympics Great Britain, a member of the Great Britain Paraclimbing team is interested in attending, and it has been posted about and supported on social media by disabled adventurer Martyn Sibley, plus the Tourism for All charity, and others too.
The event will not simply invite people with impaired mobility to take part. As an inclusive activity, Creation Climbing Centre will also welcome people with impaired hearing, people on the autistic spectrum, people with impaired vision and those with mental health needs.
Here’s hoping that the event is a great success, and attracts people with disabilities from all over the country to try something new or refine their skills!
If you would like to know more…
Contact Enable Holidays:
0871 222 4939 [email protected]
Or contact Creation Climbing Centre:
0121 449 8000
582 Moseley Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B12 9AA
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You