Come and see us at Naidex29 April 2014
This week is one of the biggest in the exhibition calendar for companies serving disabled people as we welcome the arrival of Naidex National at the NEC, 29 April – 1 May 2014.
As the No.1 accessible holidays specialist for disabled people, Enable Holidays is delighted to be joining the German Tourist Board as they promote their Barrier-free Germany campaign on stand B10. Attracting disabled tourists to Germany is a big initiative this year as the country looks to demonstrate its commitment to accessibility and ensuring as many people as possible can enjoy the cities and countryside of this fascinating and welcoming destination at the heart of Europe.
Enable Holidays has introduced Berlin to its programme for the first time ever this year, and we have been extremely encouraged by the interest we have received from customers old and new. From a choice of modern and well-equipped hotels, you can look forward to discovering The Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Platz, Olympiastadion, Museum Island and lots more interesting and memorable sights.
In addition to featuring our new programme for Berlin at Naidex we’ll also be available to discuss any enquiries you may have on over 250 accessible holidays in more than 25 destinations from Jersey to Florida. So do call into stand B10 and say hello to Enable Holidays.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations