Doesn’t time fly?11 April 2014
When launching our new website last Spring, we thought it would be a great idea to write a regular blog to keep you up to date on the latest news on accessible holidays and any other snippets we thought you’d find interesting. Well we got off to a real flyer and managed to write a blog on a pretty regular basis throughout 2014. With the turn of the year however came the launch of our new brochure and our biggest ever programme of holidays. This led to a flood of enquiries followed by our busiest ever period for bookings. We know that shouldn’t really be an excuse for failing to type a few lines on our blog every week, but we honestly don’t know where the time has gone. So here’s to better time management and a promise that we’ll get blogging again next week. In the meantime, thanks for visiting our site.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations