Especially selected for our customers in Scotland05 June 2013
We're delighted to bring you these super All-Inclusive offers based on Scottish airport departures...
The Palia Sa Coma Playa is our Budget All Inclusive accommodation but offers the facilities of spacious one bedroom apartments making it a great choice for both couples and families alike.
The Palia Sa Coma Playa is situated near to the seafront with direct access to the promenade. Close to the beaches of Sa Coma and S'illot.
The one bedroom apartments have twin beds in the bedroom and sofa beds in the lounge area. The apartments have a kitchenette area with a fridge and 2 cooking rings, satellite TV*, safety deposit box*, telephone* - *Facilities chargeable.
There is a children's club for ages 4-12 years, as well as activities during the day. A mini disco is also arranged for the children during the evening; and the resident Entertainments Team organise both daytime and evening activities with live music once a week.
19 - 26 JUNE 2013 7 NTS £2676.00
26 JUNE – 03 JULY 2013 7 NTS £2916.00
03 – 10 JULY 2013 7 NTS £3116.00
Based on Scottish departures, 2 adults and 2 children (11 years and under on return travel) for 7 nights / other dates and durations available.
All our prices include:
Accommodation with guaranteed adapted rooms.
Scottish Flights with allotted baggage allowance.
Adapted transfers by taxi between airports and resorts
Bespoke holiday planning to meet individual needs
Pre-booked equipment and excursions (where available
Please call for details and supplement: 0871 222 4939.
All prices are subject to change and availability.
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You