Exotic Wonders01 June 2016
The staff at Enable Holidays are extremely excited at the prospect of a pair of destinations that we will soon be able to offer. These will be two of our most exotic and unique holidays yet: tropical Antigua and the exhilarating wilds of South Africa!
In the office, few things make us as happy as being able to provide our customers with a brand new disabled-friendly experience that they can’t find anywhere else. Having recently visited South Africa, managing director Lynne Kirby sampled an accessible safari adventure which our customers will also soon be able to enjoy. As well as relishing an adapted journey through the African jungle, guests will be welcomed to visually stunning Cape Town, where the sights and scenery are as stunning as the welcome you are likely to receive from the locals.
As for Antigua, this West Indian paradise boasts 365 heavenly beaches – one for every day of the year! From delightful island tours, to relaxing beachside bars and sensational, unsurpassed hotels, this accessible experience is one that everyone should indulge themselves in at some point in their lives.
Watch this space – these really will be something special.
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You