Florida Is Magic For Laura And Her Family27 May 2015
We’re delighted to bring you a lovely article by 12-year-old Laura Hopwood, who has recently returned from a family holiday to Florida...
Hello, I’m Laura. I have recently been on an amazing holiday to Florida with my mum and dad (who had a relatively severe stroke a couple of years ago). We went on this holiday with Enable and it was brilliant.
When we arrived, everybody was so friendly and helpful to all of us. Everything that Enable organised was wonderful and we really enjoyed it.
One of the best things was a day at Discovery Cove. My mum and I swam with the dolphins and an all-day buffet was available. We later found out that they could have accommodated my dad and let him swim with the dolphins too!
I also loved Disney! It was so accessible for my dad and really enjoyable for my mum and me. SeaWorld, Universal and the Cape Kennedy Space Centre were also really accessible and fun.
All in all, Orlando is an amazing destination for families who have anyone with a disability. It is great for children, teenagers and adults. Brilliant for everyone!!! So if you take my advice, go to Orlando with Enable and you will have a wonderful time!
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations