Flying with a disability or reduced mobility03 January 2014
We are all looking for equality when taking a flight to anywhere in the world whether it be a disabled traveller, someone taller or larger than the national average, or the frequent flyer who uses many different airlines.
In conjunction with the Civil aviation authority (CAA) we are hoping that our wonderful customers and followers, and in particular those that do not travel often, can take a few minutes of their time to complete this survey on their airline experience. We are always pushing for better service and to improve accessibility in travel and this survey is designed to help identify areas for improvement and hopefully make that all important holiday a more enjoyable experience.
Click here to begin the survey and thank you from Enable Holidays:
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About