Flying with a disability or reduced mobility03 January 2014
We are all looking for equality when taking a flight to anywhere in the world whether it be a disabled traveller, someone taller or larger than the national average, or the frequent flyer who uses many different airlines.
In conjunction with the Civil aviation authority (CAA) we are hoping that our wonderful customers and followers, and in particular those that do not travel often, can take a few minutes of their time to complete this survey on their airline experience. We are always pushing for better service and to improve accessibility in travel and this survey is designed to help identify areas for improvement and hopefully make that all important holiday a more enjoyable experience.
Click here to begin the survey and thank you from Enable Holidays:
- 2018 Enable Holidays Brochure Launch
- Save £50 and Win a Christmas Hamper
- Accessible Barcelona Football Packages
- Accessibility in Rome
- Winter Sun Offers In The Canaries
- Tailor-Make Your Own Accessible Indian Tour
- Accessible Italy vs England - Six Nations 2018
- Top 10 tips for a hassle-free accessible holiday
- More FAQs
- Malta Group Tour