Growing Our Portfolio in 201402 January 2014
At Enable Holidays we are always looking to expand our portfolio of properties to ensure that our travellers have the chance to experience as much of the world as possible.
To help continue that mission, our MD Lynne Kirby attended the Health Tourism Expo in Istanbul last month (19th to 21st December). The exhibition is generally aimed at those who might choose to combine an overseas trip with medical treatment, although we used the event as a chance to check out nearby hotels and make new contacts in Istanbul.
Assessing potential properties to add to our existing range is something that we pride ourselves on at Enable Holidays – indeed we are the only company to personally visit all of our properties to ensure their suitability for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility.
This exhibition fitted in perfectly with our future plans to expand our offer in Turkey to include Istanbul. We spent a day with some newly appointed agents in the city visiting venues which have adapted rooms which would be suitable for our customers.
We’re excited to say that the trip has opened up some new possibilities, and we plan to review them in early 2014. Watch this space for news on our growing Turkish portfolio!
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You