Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 201819 October 2018
Enable Holidays Crowned ‘Happy Holidays’ Award Winners in the DMUK Awards 2018
We have added yet another prestigious award to our trophy cabinet after being presented with the Happy Holidays Award in the DMUK Awards for 2018. This latest success for the company comes just three months after winning the Best Accessible Travel Provider in the Silver Travel Awards for the third year in a row.
The DMUK awards ceremony was held on Thursday 18th October at the Victory Services Club, London and was hosted by British Army veteran and charity worker Simon Weston, CBE.
"I had no idea we'd even been nominated for an award tonight, and considering the result is based on voluntary voting by customers and supporters it means a great deal to me and the fabulous team that has built Enable Holidays into the brand it is today. As keen supporters of Disabled Motoring UK, we attended the awards ceremony as spectators, so it came a bit of a shock to be announced onto the stage. I'm absolutely thrilled and truly humbled by it all."
Disabled Motoring UK is the charity which supports disabled drivers, passengers and Blue Badge holders. It works with the government and businesses across the UK in order to improve parking, refuelling and access provision for disabled people, so they can access the goods and services they need.
Thanks to Disability Motoring UK for a great event and evening.
Remember, when you book with Enable Holidays, you not only get award-winning service and holidays, you also get to choose from one of 500 holidays in more than 50 destinations including Greece, Cyprus, Portugal and the USA. You'll even save £100 if you book before 30th November 2018. Click below to find out more.
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About