Have a warmer winter with a long break05 September 2016
The winter chill in the UK causes a lot of residents to hibernate, wrapping up in thick clothes at home turning up the heating to full. For others, it's the perfect excuse for escaping to warmer climes for an extended stay at an extra special price.
Why not consider a warmer winter, and take a longer break at a relaxing accessible resort in a country with a much warmer climate?
The Costa Blanca’s Santara Resort provides an environment in which to soothe away those stresses, eat decadently yet in a healthy manner, and while away the winter in temperatures that average at 7°C warmer than the UK.
Based on 2 sharing a one-bedroomed, self catering, adapted apartment
Depart December 14, 2016 for
1 month from £1,189
2 months from £1,899
3 months from £2,649
Depart January 2017 for
4 weeks from £979pp
6 weeks from £1,539pp
8 weeks from £1,669pp
Based on Gatwick flights
Local departure airport available
Any duration possible
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations