Helen Checks Out Accessible India16 September 2013
Helen Dolphin, Director of Policy and Campaigns at Disabled Motoring UK, is visiting India for the very first time, on a trip organised by Enable Holidays.
At the age of 22 Helen Dolphin contracted Meningococcal Septicemia. After spending months in hospital and having all four of her limbs amputated, she continues to work full time as a committed campaigner for disabled people’s rights and swims with East Anglian Swallowtails and The City of Norwich Swimming Club five times a week.
Flying with Virgin Atlantic she departed London Gatwick on Friday 13 September to start her Golden Triangle Tour of India and her daily blog can be found here: http://www.disabledmotoring.org/news-and-features/news/post/42-accessible-india-delhi
- 2018 Enable Holidays Brochure Launch
- Save £50 and Win a Christmas Hamper
- Accessible Barcelona Football Packages
- Accessibility in Rome
- Winter Sun Offers In The Canaries
- Tailor-Make Your Own Accessible Indian Tour
- Accessible Italy vs England - Six Nations 2018
- Top 10 tips for a hassle-free accessible holiday
- More FAQs
- Malta Group Tour