Helen Checks Out Accessible India16 September 2013
Helen Dolphin, Director of Policy and Campaigns at Disabled Motoring UK, is visiting India for the very first time, on a trip organised by Enable Holidays.
At the age of 22 Helen Dolphin contracted Meningococcal Septicemia. After spending months in hospital and having all four of her limbs amputated, she continues to work full time as a committed campaigner for disabled people’s rights and swims with East Anglian Swallowtails and The City of Norwich Swimming Club five times a week.
Flying with Virgin Atlantic she departed London Gatwick on Friday 13 September to start her Golden Triangle Tour of India and her daily blog can be found here: http://www.disabledmotoring.org/news-and-features/news/post/42-accessible-india-delhi
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About