India Tour: On arrival...11 August 2014
Last week we recieved a wonderful update on one of our customers who arrived safely ahead of his tour of India!
Mr. Sanderson arrived in Delhi at 1140, the flight was delayed by just half an hour and he was safely transferred to the Hotel Maidens with his dismantled Scooter which fit perfectly in the car. Once arrived at the hotel he was briefed with all the tour details needed and handed over the tour documents. Mr. Sanderson was satisfied with the room booked for him at the Maidens and although he was not carrying a wheelchair with him, he had been provided with one from our office. Tomorrow will consist of sightseeing of Old Delhi with our guide and all the arrangements for this are well in order for Mr. Sanderson to enjoy a fantastic day of exploring.
Keep posted for more updates on Mr. Sanderson's India tour.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations