Introducing ... the AWARD WINNING Enable Holidays!15 February 2016
Enable Holidays Recognised for Excellence at the GNTO Awards 2016
Enable Holidays, the UK’s leading tour operator for disabled people, has scooped the top ‘Barrier Free travel’ accolade in the Germany Travel Show Awards 2016.
The awards were organised by the German National Tourist Office for UK and Ireland, and Enable’s success was in recognition of the excellent service it delivers when providing accessible holidays for people with limited mobility.
Upon receiving the award at the Gala Dinner, held on Thursday 11th February at London’s Royal Horticultural Halls, Enable Holidays’ managing director Lynne Kirby, said: ‘’We’re absolutely delighted to receive this prestigious award, and we’re equally pleased to see increasing levels of interest in Germany from our customers.
"Enable is dedicated to providing the best accessible holidays across the world, and no country is doing more to promote ‘barrier free’ holidays than Germany.
"From Berlin to Bavaria and from Frankfurt to Erfurt, we are full of admiration for the efforts being made to welcome disabled people - and we greatly value the relationship we enjoy with the GNTO.’’
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About