Accessible Italy vs England - Six Nations 201825 August 2017
On Sunday 4th Feb 2018, England travel to the Stadio Olimpico in Roma for their opening game in the Six Nations Championship and at Enable Holidays, we've already looked in to Accessible Flights, Accommodation, Adapted Transfers and all of the extras that we provide our disabled clients, and we're happy to say that we can provide all of the above if you're planning on heading to this game.
England have a 100% record against Italy, since first meeting in 1991 and you would imagine that this would continue in 2018. We will arrange everything that you require for your trip to see the game, with the only thing that you have to worry about is getting the tickets for the match yourself. We will guarantee a wheelchair adapted room(s), arrange accessible transfers where necessary, organise airport assistance if required and much more!
If you're interested in this, please contact us on 0871 222 4939 to find out more. We don't have any set price, due to the variations that alter the prices - such as flying from different locations, you can choose how long you go for, different requirements of equipment etc... So please contact us for a quote.
Book a holiday with us and you'll receive;
- A fully audited hotel
- Guaranteed adapted room
- Adapted transfers
- Airport assistance
- Allocated flight seats if required
- Priority booking where applicable
- Additional mobility equipment
- ATOL & ABTA Protection
For a quote please contact our friendly team on 0871 222 4939 or alternatively use our online booking form.
If you're looking to go elsewhere in Italy, please take a look here.
Please note that this does not include the match ticket, this is only the travel and accommodation.
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You