Let's go Dutch!23 April 2013
Accessible Long Breaks in Alkmaar from only £485
The Hotel de Palatijn is a 4* hotel situated in a residential area just a short walk from the town centre following the winding canals of the area. Great thought has been given to the design of the hotel and the facilities on offer.
It’s ideal for those who want a relaxing holiday, or short break and ideal for those who fancy a bit of pampering as well as those who like their history and architecture.
The hotel is a short stroll to the centre of the town with its shops, bars and restaurants.
The whole of the area is flat making the accessibility ideal. Amsterdam is reachable by accessible train.
Facilities include: Bar, restaurant - both with terrace during the summer months. Sauna, Jacuzzi, whirlpool, beauty salon with massage (these are all at an extra cost). The hotel can offer physiotherapy and other care services.
4 NIGHT SHORT BREAK OFFERS
Newcastle 16.05.13 £485.00 per person
Southend 16.05.13 £495.00 per person
Liverpool 16.05.13 £495.00 per person
5 NIGHT SHORT BREAK OFFERS
Gatwick 09.05.13 £575.00 per person
Manchester 13.05.13 £525.00 per person
Prices based on 2 sharing a twin room, on a bed and breakfast basis and are subject to availability and change. Other dates, durations and departure airports are available on request – Please ask for costs.
All our prices include:
Accommodation with guaranteed adapted rooms.
Flights with allotted baggage allowance.
Adapted transfers by taxi between airport and resorts
Bespoke holiday planning to meet individual needs
Pre-booked equipment and excursions (where available)
For further information, please contact our friendly team on 0871 222 4939
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations