Lights … Camera … Holiday Action!02 June 2016
Here's your chance to WIN a £200 holiday voucher!
Holidays are all about having fun and enjoying ourselves - and we’d like to feature our customers doing exactly that on our website and in our brochures.
So, if you’ve a favourite photo or video (or both) of you and your party taken on an Enable holiday, we’d love to receive it for consideration.
Don’t worry too much about the quality of your video footage – we want REAL videos, and that means that they do not all have to be polished and perfect.
We are obviously limited in the number of photos we can feature, so the final selection will be made by a panel of independent judges. If your photo is one of the final selection, you’ll have the chance to win a £200 holiday voucher in the grand prize draw.
How to Enter
You can enter in just two simple steps...
1. Choose your favourite photo/s and/or video/s from an Enable Holiday!
2. Email your photos directly to [email protected] or for multiple photos and videos, we recommend you upload them to a big file transfer service. Free ones include WeTransfer, MailBigFile, Hightail, Dropbox and Google Drive. WeTransfer is one of the easiest and most straightforward ways to share your files. It’s free, you don’t need to register, and you can send up to 2GB at a time. You can upload and send files really quickly. Here again, your files will need to be sent to [email protected]
Make it snappy for your chance to WIN £200 of holiday vouchers!
Terms and Conditions: You may only submit photographs and videos that belong to you and have the full approval of any other persons featured in the image/ footage. Enable Holidays cannot be held responsible for any photographs or videos that are supplied to us without these approvals. By submitting your files you will be granting your full approval for them to be considered for inclusion within Enable Holidays’ brochure, on the website and in supporting promotional material. Only files that belong to you should be submitted to Enable Holidays.
Our panel of judges will select the brochure photographs. Suppliers of the selected photographs will be notified by e-mail and the winner of the holiday voucher will be drawn at random on Friday 30th September 2016.
The winner will be notified by e-mail. The judges’ decision is final.
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You