Luxury Private Villa in Cyprus25 May 2017
Stunning accessible villa in South Coast of Cyprus.
With stunning countryside and sea views, we have found a wonderful, wheelchair accessible, place for you to stay on the sunny South Cost of Cyprus, located in Maroni which is inbetween Larnaca and Limassol.
You'll have an exclusive 10 x 5 metre salt water pool surrounded by over 150 sq metres of delightful limestone sun terrace, affording ample space to relax both in and out of the water!
The villa is comfortably large, with a limit to eight persons. All bedrooms have breathtaking uninterrupted views of Eastern Mediterranean Cyprus countryside and the sea.
There are three bathrooms, two on the upper floor, one on the ground floor and a wet-room in the purpose built accessible suite. Wheelchair users may also wish to book our Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle.
Features of the Accomodation
- Outdoor Terrace Dining Area
- Outdoor Terrace Seating
- 10 x 5 metre Pool
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Accessible Suite
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
- 3km to beach
- Air Con
- Free Wifi
- Property adapted for wheelchair users or mobility issues.
- Self-contained adapted apartment with accessible bedroom, sitting room and wet-room (kitchen not adapted)
- Electric profiling beds with memory foam mattresses.
- Easy Trak ceiling track and Voyager hoist system.
- Oxford Major manual hoist for swimming pool and general access
- Sling available
- Easy-going, wide ramped access to the garden, swimming pool and common areas of the Villa
- Level access tiled flooring throughout
Please call us on 0871 222 4939 or contact us for availability and a quote.
What can I do when staying here?
You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to beaches on this side of the island. Maroni beach & beach café is only a 5 minute drive. There are also the Zygi beach, Maia beach, Secret Paradise beach Alaminos which are close by.
The nearest Restaurant is only 1km away, however the harbour town of Zygi is noted for its fish tavernas which is only a 5-10 minute drive. The stand out is the Captain’s Table (most expensive) and the best value for money and the best calamari and octopus is Heraglis (Hercules).
If history and culture is your thing then you’ll be happy to know that Cyprus is full of archaeological sites to explore. To get you started. Kalavassos Tenta, Chirokotia Neolithic settlement and the Greek/ Roman township at Kourium.
Just off the harbour of Larnaca is the wreck of the Zenobia, one of the top ten dive sites in the world. With such a marvellous resource on our door step we offer scuba diving as one of the activities that you can choose to participate in. There is a fully trained disabled diving instructor / dive master who will work with you to assess your level of diving expertise and also enable those who have never dived to experience diving. You can also try this at the villa pool if you wish.
Lefkara is only 20mins by car and it's definitely worth a visit as it's famous for its lace making and silver smithing. Kalavassos is the place from which much copper was won. Cyprus is named for copper = cuprum. You also have the old towns in both Lanarca and Limassol (both 30 mins drive from the Villa).
This is a very sough-after accommodaton, so please call us on 0871 222 4939 or contact us for a quote and availability
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You