Malta Group Tour21 July 2017
Explore the Maltese Islands – English speaking tour guide throughout the tours.
7 Nights - 2nd to 9th October 2018
Accommodation: Paradise Bay Resort Hotel - click here to find out more info about the hotel
Meet New People!
This holiday encourages people from all over the UK to make new friends and go on group excursions together.
This Holiday Includes
• Meet and Greet at the airport
• Return airport transfers – Wheelchair adapted transport
• A welcome meeting and non alcoholic drink on day one
• Assistance during the guests stay
• Capital Delights Excursion – Valletta (6 hours)
• Secrets of Silent City Excursion (Full Day)
• Gozo Highlights Excursion (Full Day)
Adapted Excursions Included
You will visit Valetta, the capital of Malta which has been nominated as one of the top places to visit in Europe. Starting the day with a visit to the Upper Barrakka Gardens, including observing the firing of the midday guns at the Saluting battery.
A visit to St John's Cathedral is a must with its imposing bastions and impressive history. It is also home to many priceless works of art and have time to enjoy shops, quaint cafes, bars and watch the world go by.
Tales of a Silent City
Take in the panoramic views of Mdina, known as the "Silent City". On the day you will have the opportunity to enjoy a guided tour of the magnificent old capital where you'll find out its best kept secrets.
You will be given free time to spend as you choose, then you can see the finest local craftsmen at the Ta Qali Crafts Village with plenty of opportunities to find the perfect souvenir of your trip in the afternoon.
The enchanting island of Gozo is an escapist's dream, as it is a haven of peace and tranquillity, rural in character and surrounded by deep blue sea.
See the aftermath of the Azure Window collapse whilst taking in the breath-taking views of the Mediterranean sea. Visit the Ta Pinu Church and experience the coastal town of Xlendi which offers a perfect place to relax.
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About