Moving up in the world05 September 2016
Having outgrown our former offices in Erdington, it’s a pleasure to be sending you this newsletter from our sparkling new home in the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. We now have the perfect base to provide you and an ever-increasing number of customers with an even higher standard of service.
Our new location is central, accessible, and designed around the way we work. We’ve taken great care to plan the layout of our offices to ensure we are efficient, productive and happy in our work, resulting in a better all-round service for our customers.
Our move into new offices comes at a time when we are embarking upon a new era of technology, to help us offer the most efficient service in the fastest possible way. We are currently researching a number of systems, with the aim of discovering which one will best enable us to give the most detailed holiday information, be able to communicate to our customers in the most effective way, and to access the right data as soon as we need it.
Lynne Kirby, Enable Holidays' managing director, said: "After having spent almost four successful years in Erdington, our needs have expanded and we now require a larger premises. We have been fortunate enough to find a superb office with wonderful views of the city, which stands in an exciting business area filled with professional energy, great places to eat, and a constant flow of entertainment."
In Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, Enable Holidays’ future is glittering.
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About