My Tour of India10 April 2013
And so, my greatest adventure has well and truly begun.
Travel has been my passion and my career for more years than I care to remember, so you can imagine the number of places I’ve been fortunate to visit throughout the world. Yet one destination has escaped me – even though it’s been on my must-see list for some time now. Well today that is going to change as I find myself in Bahrain en route to Delhi and the start of my 11-day tour of India.
The Indian Tourist Board are just as excited about my visit as I am, feeling their wonderful country has much to offer disabled travellers looking for the adventure of a lifetime - with good levels of accessibility and much improved facilities for wheelchair-users and people with limited mobility. I’m certainly interested to see how accessible India can be – especially since an increasing number of our customers are eager to consider exotic destinations that offer outstanding sight-seeing opportunities. Ahead of me lie the wonders of historical Delhi, the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Jaipur, Sikandra – and many more magical places. In the past I’ve only seen them upon the pages of books or as mystical backdrops to films and documentaries – now I am about to have the pleasure of discovering them for myself – and I can hardly wait...... The next time you hear from me I’ll be on Indian soil, and that’s where my adventure will really gather momentum.
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About