NEW | Bespoke Group Tours of Madeira28 April 2017
Enable Holidays is pleased to introduce a group tour of Madeira where you can meet new friends, whilst seeing the beautiful sights of the Island together on adapted excursions.
This stunning Portugese island is situated 700 kilometres off the west coast of Africa and a semi-tropical speck in the Atlantic. It's main features include rocky coves, pebbly bays and unforgettable sunsets. It's known as the floating garden, Madeira offers an array of stunning flowers, 2,500 different plants and unique birds. Also, Madeira is virtually crime free, making it one of the safest holiday destinations in the world!
7 Nights Group Tour in Madeira on 9th October
What is a group tour?
A group tour is aimed to provide people flying from many destinations in the UK, a chance to meet new friends and go on group excursions together in a location abroad. These group tours are great for singles and couples that would like to meet likeminded people.
We've also arranged some group tours to Jersey and Malta with great success, as they provide all of the convience needed for you to enjoy your holiday.
What's included in this group tour to Madeira?
- Meet and greet at Madeira airport
- Return adapted transfers from the airport to the hotel, and back to the airport at the end of your stay
- Welcome drink of local Madeira wine with the group welcome meeting
- 7 nights in the 4* Hotel Golden Residence
- Half Board with local wine & water with dinner
- Free use of the hotel facilities including; outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam bath and gym
- Adapted excursions
Indcluded Adapted Excursions
- Funchal City Tour
- Full Day Island Tour
- Camara De Lobas, Including Wine Tasting
You can fly to Madeira from you local airport in the UK, this determines the price - so please email us on [email protected] or call us on 0871 222 4939 for a quote, to book, or find out more information.
The enchanting 4* Golden Residence is in an excellent location on the south coast of Madeira, 2 miles from the centre of Funchal, 400m from the Forum shopping centre and close by there is a good selection of local bars, restaurants and shops. The promenade, located next to the hotel overlooks the sea and offers the opportunity to sit and watch the most fantastic sunsets.
The hotel is modern and luxurious with fantastic sea views, outdoor pool, indoor pool, spa, gym, buffet & A la carte restaurant, cocktail bar & entertainment. The adapted rooms have balcony, telephone, sat tv, wall mounted shower seat, grab rails and free pool towels are included.
A wonderful hotel run by attentive staff with fine attention to detail. Overlooking the rugged coastline, the Golden Residence also looks out across some of Madeira's remaining banana plantations.
Wellbeing and relaxation are of paramount importance at this hotel, which is why you will find a tranquil spa offering a variety of ways in which to relax and unwind.
See images below for images of the accomodation
Please email us on [email protected] or call us on 0871 222 4939 to book, or find out more information.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations