NEW Launch Offers For Exotic New Hotel in Gran Canaria14 March 2013
Special Launch Offers To Introduce Our Exciting NEW Hotel in Meloneras, Gran Canaria
The Baobab resort is ideally situated in the chic and sophisticated centre of Maspalomas / Meloneras, near to the lighthouse and with access to the promenade with its exclusive boutiques.
This brand new 5-star hotel is set in landscaped tropical gardens, with ponds and waterfalls inan exotic African theme. The adapted rooms have wheel-in showers, with wall-mounted shower chairs and grab rails by the toilet.
A range of daytime activities are available, with spectacular fire shows and African dance performances available on an evening.
7 night stays in May from just £1085.00 per person HALF BOARD
And remember, all our prices include:
- Accommodation with guaranteed adapted rooms.
- Flights with allotted baggage allowance.
- Adapted transfers by taxi between airport and resort
- Bespoke holiday planning to meet individual needs
- Pre-booked equipment and excursions (where available)
CALL NOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING: 0871 222 4939
Price example based on Gatwick flights and 2 sharing an adapted room. Similar prices are available for Glasgow and Birmingham flights – ask for details; and other airports are available at a supplement. Prices are subject to availability and subject to change –– reduction is available for Bed and Breakfast only.
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About