For just £219, experience the stunning beauty of the Northern Lights!18 June 2015
In a country where everyday life is set firmly on the ground and the night sky is often polluted by light and smog, wouldn't it be wonderful to spend a little time basking in something heavenly?
Enable Holidays is proud to offer you the chance to relish the glory of the Northern Lights, during a series of spectacular flights guided by a guest astronomer.
Throughout the course of a 3-hour evening flight, you will soar above the North Atlantic between the UK and Iceland in the hope of catching sight of one of our planet's most jaw-dropping natural wonders*.
Perfect for Christmas presents, with excursions departing from across the whole of the UK from November 2015 and into 2016 for just £219, the time has never been better to reach for the stars!
Airport assistance is freely available for those with limited mobility.
Call us today on 0871 222 4939 for more information!
Leeds - November 6th
Glasgow - November 7th
Edinburgh - November 8th
Manchester - November 9th
Gatwick - November 15th
Norwich - February 1st
East Midlands - February 2nd
Birmingham - February 3rd
Bournemouth - February 4th
Southend - February 7th
Bristol - February 8th
Exeter - February 9th
Stansted - February 28th
Luton - February 29th
Doncaster - March 2nd
Durham - March 4th
Humberside - March 6th
Newcastle - March 8th
*The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon which cannot be guaranteed to occur during the flight. However, our guest astronomer advises at least an 80% chance of a sighting.
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About