Northern Lights - Enabled!25 November 2016
Xmas is just a month away and if you are seeking an incomparable gift idea, look no further: these accessible Aurora Borealis flight experiences have their sights set on the heavens!
7 miles above the land, soaring higher than the planet's weather system, guests can soak in the majesty of the Northern Lights during these exciting one-off excursions.
Witness the vibrant neon skies as you have never seen them before during flights that are available to Enable Holidays customers with impaired mobility - an experience to cherish for years to come.
Your experience includes:
- Two illustrated briefings by expert astronomers before the flight, lasting approximately one hour
- Light refreshments shortly after take-off
- 90% or higher likelihood of seeing the Northern Lights
- Flight usually lasts 3 - 3 ¾ hours
Late Jan 2017-Late March 2017 - from £219pp
Flights available from local airports including Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Stansted, and more!
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations