Please welcome Enable's newest recruit!07 September 2016
Enable Holidays' newest staff member was recently showered with unexpected birthday presents by the team.
Hannah, who is working with Enable for her level 2 Customer Services apprenticeship, joined the team on June 1st and has been busily proving herself a huge asset to the company ever since.
Hannah loved her bubbly and cake, which she received on the day of her 18th birthday.
She said: “My presents were such a surprise. It was amazing, I’ve been so spoilt!”
While Hannah is taking her apprenticeship day by day, she hasn’t decided firmly what she wants to do in the longer term yet. Hannah came to Enable Holidays after just a week’s break after her studies, so there was very little time between the end of her A Levels and BTEC, and her entrance into the world of work.
She continued: “I definitely want to stay in travel, because I’ve been enjoying my time with Enable Holidays.
“Every day here is different, and I’ve been made to feel very welcome. I really like it here.”
Please join us in giving Hannah a (slightly late) welcome to the team!
- 2018 Enable Holidays Brochure Launch
- Save £50 and Win a Christmas Hamper
- Accessible Barcelona Football Packages
- Accessibility in Rome
- Winter Sun Offers In The Canaries
- Tailor-Make Your Own Accessible Indian Tour
- Accessible Italy vs England - Six Nations 2018
- Top 10 tips for a hassle-free accessible holiday
- More FAQs
- Malta Group Tour