Please welcome Enable's newest recruit!07 September 2016
Enable Holidays' newest staff member was recently showered with unexpected birthday presents by the team.
Hannah, who is working with Enable for her level 2 Customer Services apprenticeship, joined the team on June 1st and has been busily proving herself a huge asset to the company ever since.
Hannah loved her bubbly and cake, which she received on the day of her 18th birthday.
She said: “My presents were such a surprise. It was amazing, I’ve been so spoilt!”
While Hannah is taking her apprenticeship day by day, she hasn’t decided firmly what she wants to do in the longer term yet. Hannah came to Enable Holidays after just a week’s break after her studies, so there was very little time between the end of her A Levels and BTEC, and her entrance into the world of work.
She continued: “I definitely want to stay in travel, because I’ve been enjoying my time with Enable Holidays.
“Every day here is different, and I’ve been made to feel very welcome. I really like it here.”
Please join us in giving Hannah a (slightly late) welcome to the team!
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations