Research on improving the communication of accessible travel08 July 2014
I am a postgraduate student specialising in Tourism Marketing at the University of Surrey, Guildford. As part of my Master’s dissertation I am conducting research on how accessible travel should be communicated and advertised.
There is nobody who can provide more valuable insights on this subject than you. As people who are practicing accessible travel, you know exactly what kind of information you need before you undertake a trip, what you expect from your holiday and what is the best way to accommodate your needs. Therefore, I would like to invite you to take part in my research and help me gather fresh insights on how accessible travel should be communicated so that together we can advance the knowledge on this theme.
Participating in the research is simple. I will just contact you by phone, via skype or email (it is entirely up to you) and ask you a few questions about your travel patterns, your holiday search habits and the information which you normally look for when you book a holiday. In addition, I will ask you to compare a few destinations in terms of their accessibility. The only requirement to the participants is to be more than 18 years old.
If you are interested in taking part in the research, please send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I would like to assure you that all collected data will be treated confidentially and your identity will not be revealed anywhere in the research report. Participation in the research is entirely voluntary, you are not obligated to take part and you can withdraw at any time.
Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to having a chat with you!
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations