Enable Holidays sponsors Best for People with Disabilities in the World Responsible Tourism Awards 201419 June 2014
Enable Holidays is sponsoring the Best for People with Disabilities category in the World Responsible Tourism Awards 2014, sponsored by the Oman Ministry of Tourism. The Awards offer a chance for holidaymakers and the travel industry to honour the heroes and share the stories of the most exciting and enduring responsible tourism experiences in the world.
Commenting on her company’s involvement with the Awards, Lynne Kirby, managing director of Enable Holidays, says: "As a tour operator in a specialist niche market, I am especially eager to promote and support responsible tourism. This is everyone’s world, and we strongly believe it is important for as many people as possible to enjoy it - in a sustainable way. Everyone at Enable Holidays is delighted to be involved with the World Responsible Tourism Awards 2014 at WTM. As proud sponsors of the Best for people with disabilities category, we’re pleased to be promoting improved accessibility for disabled holidaymakers.’’
Speaking about the Awards launch this week, Justin Francis, Managing Director of responsibletravel.com said; “It’s been 11 years now of uncovering the most inspiring, innovative and memorable responsible tourism experiences in the world, and we could’t have done it without our excellent network of sponsors and supporters. It’s exciting to work alongside those who share our commitment and dedication to recognising and celebrating changes in our industry.”
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You