Try something different?12 August 2015
Few people immediately think of Bulgaria as a holiday spot, meaning that its beauty remains unspoilt. With wonderful scenery, countless historical sites, and a stylish but friendly population, Bulgaria is a surprisingly affordable place that remains something of a secret.
Sunny Beach in particular is a purpose-built holiday town where quality restaurants line the streets while bars and nightclubs congregate in lively rows beside the waterfront. As the name suggests, the 8 kilometres of spotless Blue Flag beach are likely the highlight of this little-known destination.
Deals for 7 nights, 4*, All Inclusive Stays -
May 2016 - from £675pp
June 2016 - from £725pp
July 2016 - from £845pp
Aug 2016 - from £919pp
Sept 2016 - from £689pp
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You