Two New Villas05 September 2016
Not only have we introduced new hotels, resorts and destinations this year – we have also added two brand new, luxurious and very peaceful adapted villas to offer our customers to our ever-expanding portfolio.
Our first is a picturesque and peaceful villa in Ibiza, which allows access to the more vibrant areas of the island while maintaining a relaxing seclusion all of its own. There are numerous adaptations to help make a holiday as welcoming to people with strongly impaired mobility as well as for those who simply need to take their time.
The second is an equally peaceful villa, but stands in Crete amongst lush olive trees and beside the glittering Aegean Sea. There are numerous adapted facilities in this villa, as well as a gorgeous swimming pool beside a tempting row of sun loungers. Renting a car is essential in order to enjoy a holiday here, due to its position, and the closest village is a 5-minute drive away. This, however, is one of the villa’s most enticing appeals, making it an oasis of stress-free relaxation, with uninterrupted privacy available 24/7.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations