Voted Best Accessible Travel Company 201605 September 2016
Whilst we’ve been fortunate to receive many accolades since launching 12 years ago, 2016 really has turned out to be a multi award-winning year for Enable Holidays. We were over the moon to be outright winners in both the Germany Travel Awards and Silver Travel Awards – where customer opinions and votes were deciding factors of our success.
Earlier in the year saw the German National Tourist Board congratulating Enable Holidays on being the best company to provide ‘Barrier Free travel’ in the Germany Travel Show Awards 2016
Silver Travel Advisor, the well-respected advice service for over-50s travel, crowned Enable Holidays the Best Accessible Travel Company 2016. This was a particularly astonishing accolade to receive, and saw Enable Holidays being pitted against an intimidating powerhouse of competitors that included Saga Holidays and Shearings.
After such a successful year, Enable Holidays has an appetite for bigger, better, and even more exciting triumphs!
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations