Welcome to the new website!19 January 2017
Welcome to our new website!
After months of hard work deciding precisely how we want the new site to look and function, choosing which new destinations and resorts to include, sourcing beautiful photographs, expanding our property list, and finally setting it free and putting it live, the new enableholidays.com is alive and kicking.
We still offer the very best in accessible accommodation in Europe throughout Spain, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Greece, Cyprus and more, as well as fabulous city breaks both near and far, contemporary and exotic – but we can now give you so much more!
In the new website, you will find new holiday destinations, including:
- South Africa, for a wild and unforgettable safari and incomparable scenery
- Ecuador, where you can experience the Amazonian jungle and the very centre of the world
- Thailand, with its exotic foods, ancient culture and natural beauty
- Peru, with the captivating vision of Machu Picchu and an enthralling traditional culture
- Argentina, with its exquisite wines, romance and party atmosphere
- Vietnam, for an enlightening, breath-taking journey through a country filled with important history and gorgeous surroundings
- Singapore, with its temples standing in contrast to skyscrapers, and its world-class shopping experiences
- Australia or Down Under, where the land is endless, the wildlife is exciting, the people are laid-back and the weather is glorious
We want you to be able to find your perfect accessible holiday with ease, so you can now search by holiday type as well as by destination and resort. Our brand new, helpful holiday categories include family holidays, for those looking for child-friendly accommodation with fun activities for the little ones. You can also search by adults-only holidays, tours, luxury holidays and more besides.
We hope that you enjoy visiting and exploring the new website, and would love to hear what you think of it when you do.
Please let us know!
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations
- 5 Accessible Family Holiday Destinations You Need To Know About