World Travel Market Africa 201608 April 2016
The World Travel Market (WTM) allows holiday companies to meet up with established colleagues, connect with new partners and explore new opportunities. In Enable Holidays’ case, our main aim is to make contacts and ultimately find new accessible holidays in resorts we are already covering as well as sourcing exciting new destinations.
The current WTM is taking place in Cape Town, which creates the awesome prospect of adapted tours and safaris through the wild plains and lush jungles of South Africa.
We hope that this culturally diverse and colourful event will lead to opportunities within the African travel industry because, as a market we have not yet explored, it would be wonderful to offer our customers accessible adventures within this exciting, vibrant country. Lynne Kirby, Enable’s managing director, has already made great headway whilst visiting the WTM and is confident that we'll soon be offering special tailor-made packages for mobility-impaired customers to explore the very best of Africa and come face-to-face with some of nature’s rarest, most magnificent and wildest animals.
Watch this space…
- The best accommodation with accessible swimming pools for summer 2019
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You