WTM London 201611 November 2016
The Enable Holidays team wants to bring customers the widest range and most perfectly adapted accessible accommodation from across the world. That’s why our managing director Lynne Kirby and operations manager Mary Baxter attended the World Travel Market (WTM) London 2016, with the aim of meeting face-to-face with new partners, seeking out new accessible destinations and uncovering disabled-friendly holiday activities.
WTM events provide networking opportunities for tour operators like Enable Holidays, travel agents, plus groups and figureheads from the travel industry.
An important element of our visit to this year’s event was for Lynne and Mary to cement Enable Holidays’ partnership with a number of new organisations. While we will be keeping the details close to our chests until the release of our upcoming brochure early next year, we can confirm that this side of our attendance was extremely successful. We can’t wait to unveil some of the new accessible destinations and experiences that we will soon be making available to our customers!
One snippet we can reveal is that we are in the early stages of looking into Scandinavian accessible holidays.
All in all, this year’s event was a success.
In our operations manager Mary’s words: “The energy and the enthusiasm that is behind every partner we meet is very inspiring.
“It was held in a massive venue, which was very busy the whole time that we were there.
“All the appointments we made were fruitful, and it was great to speak to people who are from some of our new destinations and learn more about them.
“We definitely came away with some new partnerships that are looking to be very exciting in the future.”
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations