More FAQs07 August 2017
Do you have a brochure and how do I order one?
Yes, we have a brochure, you can view an on-line version on our website (see here) or you can also request a hard-copy on our website here - which we only send to addresses in the UK.
Where are your prices?
All of our holidays are 100% tailor-made, there are so many variations that alter the price which is why we do not state set prices. For example, you can normally fly to the destination from your local airport - so this would differentiate the price depending on where you were flying from. Dates, equipment, rooms and many more other variants will also alter the price.
We can usually provide you with an instant quote if you call us on 0871 222 4939, or if you fill out an enquiry form here we will get back to you within 1 working day.
What happens if I have an emergency when I'm on holiday?
In the majority of our resorts, we will have an on-site rep that will be available for any emergency that you may have (which you will be given their contact details with your documents before you travel), however as a back-up we also have an emergency contact number that you can call 24/7.
Do Enable Holidays guarantee accessible rooms?
Yes, we will never take a booking unless we can guarantee the adapted room.
What do your holidays include?
- Guaranteed accessible accommodation that has been audited
- Airport assistance if required
- Transfers by adapted taxi between destination airport and resort
- Bespoke holiday planning to meet individual needs
- Pre-booked equipment (where requested)
Is it possible to go somewhere with an accessible swimming pool?
Of course, we have plenty of destinations that have an accessible swimming pool, there are a few varied ways that someone can access a pool via a ramp, roman-style steps or a pool hoist - so if you let us know what you prefer we can tell you the destinations that have this accessibility.
I require lots of equipment on holiday, where can I go?
Not every location will have all equipment available but our friendly and knowledgeable in-house team will talk with you to work out exactly what you require. We will then go and find all of the locations that would be perfect for you with what equipment that you need.
I would like to go to a particular location, but I'm a full-time wheelchair user and I don't know what the accessibility is like.
All properties are audited, which door widths and beds heights are measured as well as many other things. Along with this, we take note of accessibility to the adapted rooms, the accommodation and location, which we will be able to provide you with a great wealth of knowledge depending on your accessibility, to work out whether that certain destination will be ideal for yourself. For example, we would be able to recommend which way you go out of a certain resort to make it easy for you.
If you would like to find out what's suitable for you, please call us on 0871 222 4939.
- Enable Holidays awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award 2019
- Indian Tour by Mr & Mrs Holman
- Black Friday | Double Discount
- Five Top Tips for Planning an Accessible Holiday Without the Stress
- FREE Vip Lounge Pass
- Where To Go - And What To Do - On Your Next Accessible City Break
- Voted 'Happy Holidays' Winner at DMUK Awards 2018
- How Will Brexit Affect Disabled Holidays?
- Finding the Accessible Winter City Break for You
- 3 Wheelchair-Friendly Short-Haul Winter Sun Destinations